The Right Expertise at the Right Time
Risk Based Security’s YourCISO Subscription Services
YourCISO is Risk Based Security’s revolutionary security service that provides organizations with access to high quality information security resources and consulting services. YourCISO offers a variety of features and benefits delivered through a SaaS model. All services are fulfilled by an experienced security professional with the objective to assist organizations with the planning and management of their information security and risk management programs, provide security awareness training, to respond to security incidents and to teach organizations how to become security self-sufficient. The service is aimed at helping organizations that do not have security resources on staff by providing access to security intelligence and the right expertise on an as needed basis.
YourCISO is offered on an annual subscription basis and the features described below can be tailored to match a specific business sector or industry.
YOURCISO Subscription Features:
- Access to YourCISO Portal – access to the benefits and features of YourCISO are available through this user friendly portal;
- Security Program Health Check – one of the first steps for any organization is to determine how they measure-up to security best practices. Our Security Program Health Check is an easy to use straight forward list of questions about the security practices in place that provides a visual assessment of the gaps that need to be filled;
- Security News & Trends – users will have access to the latest security news and threat trends;
- Security Awareness Training – one of the best ways to reduce the risk to an organization’s information assets is to institute company-wide security-awareness training. Our training initiatives include links to security awareness website(s) and security awareness presentations;
- On-line Consultant Scheduler – users will have access via the portal to schedule telephone advisory sessions with their assigned security advisor;
- Incident Response Advisor – everything we do is focused on helping organizations avoid a security incident. However, in today’s environment every organization needs to be prepared for dealing with a data breach. Each organization will have access to a security advisor in case of a breach in addition to access to incident response planning documents;
- Security Intelligence Reports – along with security awareness training, every organization needs to understand the trends in information security breaches and the potential impact on them;
- Security Policy Library – many organizations have minimal security program documentation, YourCISOincludes a security program policy and procedure toolkit that includes templates for up to ten security program documents appropriate to small and medium sized organizations;
- White Label Portal – Risk Based Security developers can customize the appearance of the YourCISO portal to reflect your organization’s own brand and identity;
- Assigned Security Advisor – each organization has the option of purchasing a number of discounted consulting hours to answer questions, assist in developing security strategies, and advise on initiatives and to assist the organization with finding the appropriate technology if needed.
Call 855-RBS-RISK or eMail: [email protected] to choose the YourCISO subscription right for you
Does your business lack the security knowledge, technical skills and strategic leadership needed to identify and protect your most valued assets?
Organizations without an identified security officer are much more likely to suffer from a data breach and the cost of mitigation is 33% higher.
The need for a senior security professional arises in most organizations well before it can be financially justified as a full time position and many wait too long and suffer significant losses.
Even if you have a full-time security professional on staff, the ever-evolving threat landscape can quickly exceed the technical and management capabilities of a single staff member.
RBS’ YourCISO service model provides organizations with the option to have the support of a senior technical expert and/or a seasoned security leader on a part-time as-needed basis.
If data security or compliance management is distracting you from ‘doing business’, if you need security specialist skills for a critical initiative or if you have suffered a security breach and need a mitigation strategy but lack the management depth, please contact [email protected] for ready access to the security leaders you need.