Scariest Threat Contest: Win Free CISO Services!
October 21, 2013 • RBS
Halloween and Cyber Security – both are scary and celebrated in October.
Here at Risk Based Security, we are determined to help start-ups and small/medium sized organizations protect their “Booty” and avoid the “Tricks” of Cyber Pirates.
Risk Based Security, in recognition of National Cyber Security Month, has a “Treat” for those organizations that need help with security! We are sponsoring a “Scariest Threat” contest to shine the light on cyber security. That’s why we are asking you to answer a few short questions about your company and the security threats you face.
The top submissions will be treated to Risk Based Security’s YourCISO virtual security expert subscription service!
- Grand Prize winner (3 total) receives a one year subscription to Risk Based Security’s YourCISO virtual security expert subscription service including all of the features, one hour per month consulting and a vulnerability scan. A $12,000 value
- Runner Up Prize Winner (3 total) receives a one year subscription to Risk Based Security’s YourCISO virtual security expert subscription service. Over a $3,000 value.
- Contest is open to organizations with less than 100 employees (unless a Not For Profit organization) .
- One Grand prize winner will be reserved for a Virginia based company. (RBS headquarters)
- One Grand prize winner will be reserved for a Not For Profit organization.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- All entries must contain all requested information and be submitted via the submission form provided by midnight on the contest close date.
- Contest closes on November 30, 2013. (Computer Security Day!)
- Each Entrant submission will be evaluated by Risk Based Security and will be chosen solely at the discretion of Risk Based Security.
- Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail by December 20, 2013. The winners will be posted onwww.riskbasedsecurity.com.
- By submitting an entry, entrants grant permission to Risk Based Security to disclose that you won and use your logo or company name on its website, www.riskbasedsecurity.com.
- For more information or if there are questions please contact Risk Based Security!