Automated Vulnerability Data for Demisto
December 9, 2019 • RBS
We are proud to partner with Demisto to provide security teams a scalable way to identify critical assets and resolve any associated vulnerabilities quickly.
With the VulnDB integration for Demisto organizations can:
- Seamlessly integrate vulnerability intelligence into their incident workflows.
- Eliminate dead time by using one platform to collaborate, investigate, and document.
- Shorten investigation and decision-making by automating key tasks in the incident lifecycle.
Data Enrichment and Response
Vulnerability management is strategic to security operations and encompasses all computing assets. In order to effectively remediate vulnerabilities,security teams often have to correlate data and map context across environments.
The VulnDB integration combines our comprehensive, detailed and timely vulnerability intelligence with Demisto’s security orchestration and automation platform to help security teams standardize their incident response processes, execute repeatable tasks at scale, and accelerate time to detect and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Automate the ingestion of vulnerabilities affecting your asset inventory within Demisto for playbook-driven enrichment and response.
- Enrich investigation data with VulnDB’s intelligence on the latest vulnerabilities in end-user software and 3rd party libraries.
- Leverage hundreds of Demisto third-party product integrations to coordinate response and remediation across security functions.
- Run thousands of actions (including for VulnDB) interactively via a ChatOps interface while collaborating with other analysts and Demisto’s chatbot.
VulnDB is the most comprehensive and timely vulnerability intelligence available and provides actionable information about the latest in security
vulnerabilities via an easy-to-use SaaS Portal, or a RESTful API that allows easy integration into GRC tools and ticketing systems. VulnDB allows
organizations to search and be alerted on the latest vulnerabilities, both in end-user software and the 3rd Party Libraries or dependencies.
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, is the only Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) platform that combines security orchestration, incident management, and interactive investigation to serve security teams across the incident lifecycle. With Demisto, security teams can standardize processes, automate repeatable tasks and manage incidents across their security product stack to improve response time and analyst productivity.