Comprehensive Vulnerability Intelligence
Risk Based Security’s VulnDB
Risk Based Security offers the VulnDB, for comprehensive vulnerability intelligence through a continuously updated data feed. Based on the largest and most comprehensive vulnerability database, our VulnDB allows organizations to poll for the latest in software security vulnerability information. The VulnDB data feed subscription offering provides organizations with timely, accurate, and thorough vulnerability information.
- 3rd Party Libraries – Over 2,000 software libraries identified and tracked for issues
- RESTful API – Ability to integrate data easily with custom CSV export and usage of flexible RESTful AP
- Email Alerting – Ability to configure email alerts for multiple email addresses by Vendor, Product, Version and Search criteria
- Research Team – Our team performs further in-depth analysis of select vulnerabilities to provide customers with the most detailed information available on cause and impact.
- CVE Mapping – ~ 100% mapping to CVE/NVD
- Timely Alerts – 24×365 Monitoring and Alerting
- Risk Scores – Extended classification system and our own CVSSv2 metrics, as well as VTEM (Vulnerability Timeline and Exposure Metrics).
- Technical Analysis – Detailed analysis provided for vulnerabilities
- Detailed Information – Over 70 data fields including vulnerability source information, extensive references, and links to solutions
- Impact Analysis
- Mitigation Guidance
- Links to Security Patches
- Links to Exploits
- Vendor and Product Evaluations
The VulnDB is ideal for organizations that need timely information on threats to their organization, companies that create signatures for security products, and agencies tasked with providing incident response. By leveraging the data available through VulnDB, organizations have access to a comprehensive security data source that delivers reliable and timely alerts and recommendations about software vulnerabilities and patch availability.
Risk Based Security’s VulnDB, with Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), is an easy-to-use, customizable source for vulnerability information, impact analysis, mitigation guidance, and links to available security patches.
VulnDB Data Feeds are licensed on a per data feed basis for a 12, 24, or 36 month subscription.
If you are ready to improve your security posture or need the best security vulnerability data available,
Call 855-RBS-RISK or email: [email protected] to discuss the subscription service that’s right for you.